Monday 26 March 2012

Draft evaluation 4.

Who would be the audience for your media product?

The audience for my media product would be young adults to teenagers or any person that enjoys that type of music o matter how old they are. I think that the look of my product may attract females more as it will have a picture of a good looking model on the front and the design of it is more feminine, but both sexes are welcome to read it as there are things in it that will attract men.  My media product would also attracts a lot of of people that play an instrument such as an acoustic guitar as that is mostly the type of music that will be inside of it.. People who are just starting out can learn from it and other artists will find it interesting to read and learn so this means that my media product is open to a wide variety of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment