Tuesday 27 March 2012

Draft evaluation 7.

Looking back at your preliminary task (the school magazine task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?


I feel as though i have come very far in the way that i now use photoshop and the tools on it and other technologies.When i first started out on Photoshop my skill were below basic as it was something completely new to me but i feel as though i have come very far in the way that i use it and understand how it works. My final draft of magazine has improved massively as i had a full understanding of how it should look and what i could do that was possible to make it better.Also i think i have improved on my knowledge of how magazines are set out and how they look. i feel that the difference between my preliminary magazine to my real one that the editing is done much better and the way that it is set out is also much better. The way that i take photos has also improved as i have had to think much more about the lighting and where about the camera should be to work well with the model. i have also become much more quicker at editing things such as text and layout.
My knowledge of magazine has improved and this was mainly from analysing them when researching. I know more about how they engage an audience and why they use specific colours, images and fonts. My preliminary magazine did not have much of a variety of text or font and the colours were also not very outstanding. my images seemed quite boring and my contents pages shows hardly anything. Whereas my final magazine had colours that worked well together, a good variety of images and also my contents showed much more information. so i think that i have learnt the most about the layout and how to attract my audience the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment