Friday 16 March 2012

Draft evaluation 2.

How does your media product represent particular social groups?

My magazine represents particular social groups as you can see on the front that the cours are not to in your face and the picture in also quite laid back. This will not draw people who like R&B music because it doesnt look like that. It will draw people who like acoustic music or rock as that it the look of it. So the type of social group I would say that it appeals to would be the 'indie groups' and musicians that play a guitar. The style of my magazine is very similar to the magazine Mojo because I think they attract the same sort of audience that I am so I have done mine like them so I know my audience will like it.  I chose my front cover artists to  be a male model that dresses indie so that he can attract both male and females. I also thought that my male artists had a sort of John Mayer look also and this represents the type of music that is in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment