Monday 26 March 2012

Draft evaluation 5.

How did you attract/address your audience?

I attracted my audience by asking them what sort of colours where there favorite together and what stype of layouts they like the best. My audience ranges from young teenagers to adults who have the same music interest. My audience is also wider as any aged musician will have an interest as  my magazine has tip and music artists that people will be interested in. I have designed my magazine in way that it will attract my audience by showing different things within it for different interests. My magazine is not based on a gender but I think it will more attract a male audience because of some of the colours that i have used and also some information within it would only attract males. But for females I have tried to attract them by putting a male artist on the front page and also have a touch of a girly look and some things like the indie fashion will interest them.

No comments:

Post a Comment