Tuesday 10 January 2012

Music artist infulence.

Newton Faulkner
I really like this artists style of fashion and his music. It is quite chill and easy to listen too, i also like him as it is the type of music i have been brought up with. I also like this picture as i like the acoustic guitar as a prop and also the black and white works well. This image has also given me many ideas for the picture that i will use for my front cover.

30SecondsToMars
Although i do not like their fashion personally, for the type of band it is it fits well. I like the look of this picture two as the background it really bright and they are in dark clothing so make them stand out more. Mostly i just like the type of music that they do as it is different.
Jack Johnson
I like this artist as he has very chilled out music and dresses quite summary. All of the colours seem to match together well am i like the style of thought that comes across. Also the use of an acoustic guitar in a picture make it look vintage but also modern at the same time as they are popular at the moment.

John Mayer
This style of music is also very chill and also his style is quite plain. I like this picture as the corner light makes me focus more on him as the artist. Although i like it in colour, i personally would prefer to do an image in black and white. This is because i think it looks a lot more professional and black and white is a popular look at the moment.
Neon Trees
I like this band as they are very upbeat and have a more of a quirky way in their songs and the way that they form as a band. I chose this particular picture as i liked that was it was multicoloured and they way the the animals merge in with the peoples faces. It shows that the band has character. 
Nickleback
The main reason for why i like this band is because they make a mixture of music, it is mainly rock but there is also more slow songs or chill songs. They are very popular and most people my age love them or have at least heard a couple of their songs. Although i am not too keen on their fashion style, the message that they put across is very good and are a nice group of people.
Olly Murs
I like this music because it is upbeat and quite happy music, i also love the fashion style as its quirky. I also like Olly Murs as it shows achievement of someone and this send out a good message.
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
The main reason for why i like this band is because i have been brought up around their style of music, but i also love their music as it is very different to most bands these days. Again i like this picture because i like the use of black and white and it also shows different personalities within the band by having some connect with the camera and some not.

My thoughts
I found that the main music that will be in my magazine will be a chill out acoustic setting. Also by looking at the images of the artists have decided that most likely my front cover picture will be in black and white and include an acoustic guitar as a prop.

No comments:

Post a Comment