Monday 16 January 2012

Fashion.

Indie/rock (female)
Although i am having a male model i chose this picture as i liked the setting of where it is but also liked the style of a shirt. I think that the styles is like old rock  and is very in fashion at the moment. I also like the way that she has used a bag as a prop because it looks good.
Indie/rock (male)
In this image i like the way that the models hair has been styled and with the person that i am using as my model it shall be easy to do. Also the dark colours make him look more serious which i like. I prefer the image on the right as he is looking straight into the camera lense and it conects with the audience. Which my audience will relate too as my audience will be teenage girls or teenagers that are interested in acoustic type music.
Old rock (male)
The reason that i chose this image is because i like the way the model is sat as it looks quite manly and is in a old rock town style background. I also like the style of a plain top with a chequered shirt. Although i like the sunglasses in this picture i wouldnt want them in my picture as i would like the model to conect with the camera.
Indie/rock (male)
I chose this image for the picture on the right because i like the whole style of plain but tidy looking clothing with oldfashrioned but now modern type shoes. I really like the denim style shirt being lighter than the jeans as i think they go well together. Also having the male model carrying somthing makes them look good so in my picture i was thinking about having the model carry the acoustic guitar in one hand.
Indie/rock (male)
I also chose this picture for the image on the right as i loved the contrast of all the colours together! They type of shoe is nice and think ill go well with my style that i am going for, i also like the way the jeans are really dark and then there is a really bright colourd shirt.The colour of the shirt also drew me to the picture and it makes the image look fun. I like that the model is doing his own thing in this and makes the image look fun.


The model (male)
I have already sorted out of who my model is going to be which is Josh Douglas. We have already discussed the type of clothing we will need and the sort of makeup that shall be done. Also we have talked about different ways that he can use the prop in the image and also where we will be taking the images which will either be in a hours with a plain white backgroud. Or out on a nature park to get the more natural rock look.

No comments:

Post a Comment