Monday 9 January 2012

Inspirations.

I like this as it is very different to most magazines and it stands out. It more interesting to look and to your eyes seems as though you can open it butit is just a front cover. This magazine is german.
I like this as it s very photography based and i focused a lot on the picture. There is also not that much going on, on the cover so it more draws me to what is on the front cover as there isnt loads to read.
I like this as the cover is not very busy but the picture on it is very bold and is also an interesting picture. Although there is not much colour the black and white works well as that is the sort of style that in in at the moment.
I like this as it is not somthing that you would expect to read or see on the front of a magazine. It looks quite old fashioned. It is also a dutch magazine and is very different looking to the kind of magazines i would see around in England.
I really like this one as i like the colours on it, they stand out but not too much. I also like the way they have used a well known cartoon on the face and it looks good and the coulor and font matches that cartoon chcaracter. It is more of a fun looking cover and would advertise more to teenage girls.
I like this as i like the way the colours work together and also how the title stands out. The model also seems to be laid back which brings the whole colours together as they are more happy chill colours. i also like the style of curvey writing at the bottom.
I like this as it is more artistic and also there is  not much writing which makes me focus on the picture more. I also like the syle fonts of the text and title.
I like this becuase i like the way balck and white is put together but then there is a splash of coulor which draws me to it.
I likw this as i like how all the colours wark together. I also really like the image on the front as there is an acoustic guitar but also it makes the magazine look more girly.


No comments:

Post a Comment