Monday 6 February 2012

Text fonts.

I chose this font as i liked the way that it fits together and also think it looks modderen so therefore will merdern up my front cuver if i have more of the retro colours and pictures. The letter E in my name of the magazine will be inside of a plectrum to give it the look and for the name to stand out.

I like this font because I think that it has an old look to it as the edges of the words are quite rigid. haveing a sort of white line through the text gives it a shine. I will also have a plectrum around the letter e.




I chose this font as i decided that the letters would be inside a box and have the letter to be white. These are the sort of shape bozes that i was looking at and they show well how the letters would look.
I like the style of this because i think that has a very tidy look to it and that it would look well on my cover. This is because i will look new a modern and this type of font is quite eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment