Tuesday 21 February 2012

Photos.

 this is where i wanted my DPS background to be but i decided it was too much of a close shot. Below is the the different shots and positions we tried.




i was thinking of using this image for my double page spread, this is becaus i think it shows the type of person that my artist is well and there is also a nice setting around and the colours match well with my magazine colours.
 i likes this shot better as it showed a wider range of the picture.




i liked this one but the colours were coming out too blue so i edited it beneath.
i was also thinking of this one for my double page spread but am not sure which is best, what do you think?
i like it for the same reasons.
 this is another one of my models and i like this image for my contents








i was going to edit some more images on but it didnt work.
this is going to be my cover image as it looks neat and tidy and give the audience a good look at my artist.
this was a test shot of it being in colour but i prefer black and white
i played about with some photo shop tools to have a look and what music efect i could give my image, but i will not be using this in my magazine.
this is an image for my contents as it is one of my music bands.
i took this photo myself on a tripod and thought that this could also be used in the contents to show a variety of artists.


tell me what you think of my images (:

No comments:

Post a Comment